Retail Property for Rent
Etruria Road, Hanley, ST1
• Brand new leisure development (Opening July 2017)
• Prominent site fronting the main road
• Odeon Cinema/ Festival Leisure Park/ Waterworld nearby
• Adjacent to established retail parks & Tesco & Sainsbury supermarkets
• Planning consent for A3 use. Potential for alternative uses (STP).
• Shared 245 space surface car park
The restaurant unit comprises a newly constructed single storey ground floor unit with large open terrace to the front. The scheme benefits with a total of approximately 245 surface car parking spaces.
LocationThe Junction occupies a very prominent location at the intersection of Etruria Road and Potteries Way, the city’s new inner ring road. Etruria Road provides the main gateway to Hanley from the national motorway network, linking the M6/A500 to the city centre via the A53. Over 21,000 commuters* pass the site each day (*Dept of Transport 2013)
Adjacent to The Junction are Premier Inn/ Brewers Fayre Sainsbury’s and Tesco supermarkets and four retail parks - The Century, Festival Park, Festival Heights and Octagon Retail Parks. The scheme is just 0.5 mile from the city centre, 0.3 miles from the Odeon Multiplex and Waterworld at Festival Retail & Leisure Park.